Hosting an Art Mingle is a breeze with Studio Bloom.
Here is how you do it!
1. Select an image from my painting gallery you want to paint at your workshop.
2. Contact me by phone or e-mail to set the date of your Art Mingle firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-240-3304
3. I will send e-vites (invitation by e-mail) to your guest list with a link to Paypal to reserve their spot at your workshop. Hostesses will need to provide me with the email address for each guest at least three weeks in advance of the party. Each workshop must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 excluding the hostess. Inquire about extra hostess benefits for booking a party of 20!
4. I will confirm with you a week before your chosen date to get the final count for your party and go over workshop set up details. I have some tables and chairs available as part of the set up for larger workshops.
5. The day of your Art Mingle I will arrive 1 hour early to set up for your workshop. Most images take about two and a half hours to complete and allow about thirty minutes for Mingle time with your friends during the painting process. When everyone completes their painting I will handle all the clean up and be out the door within forty five minutes.
For more information about booking your
ART MINGLE with STUDIO BLOOM and
hostess benefits, please contact Gwen English at
email@example.com. Gwen will guide
you in choosing an image from her gallery and
setting up your paint party.
Reservations are non-refundable but are transferable. Your reservation may be transferred to another guest for a scheduled event. You may also transfer your reservation to another Art Mingle or Workshop within six months of the date of purchased event. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or questions.